Monday, December 5, 2011

Tis The Season!

I LOVE HOLIDAYS!!!!!! I love them. I love them. I love them.

 

Thanksgiving Break Was A Blast!!! We did Soooo Much!
                                                                            




Volleyball is always a must!!

We cooked burgers and delicious fries one night---Delicious!
Me and Isaac, eating dinner and having a grand ol time! haha 

 Walking to our Car from Keikis- which is my favorite Beach!


                                                                                                                                                                 We went to Kahuku Grill for my Birthday Dinner and it was SO much fun!!



Oscar Wilde said, "Some cause happiness wherever they go, others, whenever they go."

I have a friend that does this. Everywhere she goes, people want her attention, but she never seeks for the attention to be directed on her but on othes. She brings a touch of happiness everywhere she goes, and creates smiles from one sentence remarks. She doesnt have to try hard, she just naturally does. I want to be someone that does this, someone, that like her, brings happiness when she enters the room. Everyone knows that person that brings happiness when they leave- what an awful feeling it would be, to be thought to be that person. To bring a drab of depressed discouragement and to bring happiness when you leave? What a horrible thought. Well, hopefully, as I look at my awesome example of someone who brngs happiness when she wherever she goes, #Haleigh Hodges, I canlearn to be more like her!!

Happy Birthday Haleigh!




No comments:

Post a Comment