Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Temple

Here is just a bunch of pictures throughout my time here in hawaii at the temple, I thought they were cool- so one more post til I leave after this haha I lied.
But the temple is such an amazing place. I have LOVED every second I have been able to have to go on the grounds and to sit and think,pray, read, or whichever. I can see the temple lit up at night higher than everything else, from my house. I am grateful that I was able to be here for the temple rededication and the open house. I came at perfect timing.  This is something else I will sorely miss but I have been so lucky to have it in my life in such a close proximity for my time here!!!




















Below is a video of the cultural celebreation for the temple the first year I was here


"as you an I look to the holy  houses of God, we will be more able to bear every trial and overcome each temptation, in this sacred sanctuary, we will find peace."

-Thomas S. Monson






No comments:

Post a Comment